Cel-Fi GO Vehicle Booster – Update 1
If you would like to start receiving email updates on the Cel-Fi GO and it’s release date, please enter your email address HERE. If you have already provided us your email address to receive updates, there is no need to resupply this information.
Update on the Cel-Fi GO – the Mobile Repeater for Boosting a Telstra Signal in Vehicles and Buildings
Due for Release: Second Quarter of 2016
Launch and despatch will occur when we have final compliance sign off from Telstra. Telstra has a rigorous approval process to ensure all products work correctly and in harmony with their network.
The Cel-Fi GO comes in two versions: one is designed for stationary use, the other for mobile or nomadic use. We will provide an update on the differences between the 2 models in an upcoming blog. Cel-Fi GO’s should be installed by a trained technician.
We have a number of pre-approved Cel-Fi GO packs – Home, Mobile, Marine and Trucker. Each pack and its components have been tested and approved for application. The number of approved packs will grow based on market requirements.
CEL-FI GO TELSTRA MARINE PACK 1 AND 2
There are two versions of Marine Pack. The reason for 2 packs is due to the separation required with the antennas within the pack – the mobile GO outputs less power and requires less separation between the antennas so is more suitable for a smaller vessel.
Marine Pack 1 is suitable for vessels under 40ft: Cel-Fi Mobile GO, Blackhawk Marine Antenna 698-2700, 10m LMR240 cable, 6m RG58 cable, wall mount antenna 698-2700.
Marine Pack 2 is suitable for vessels over 40ft: Cel-Fi Stationary GO, Blackhawk Marine Antenna 698-2700, 10m LMR240 cable, 6m RG58 cable, wall mount antenna 698-2700.
CEL-FI GO TELSTRA TRUCKER PACK
The Trucker Pack comprises of: Mobile Cel-Fi GO, Indoor Panel Antenna, 4m RG58 cable, Blackhawk Trucker Antenna 73cm 698-2700 (choice of black or white, default is black if not specified), 12v Cable.
CEL-FI GO TELSTRA BUILDING PACK 1 AND 2
Suitable for smaller areas with 6m separation between the antennas recommended. This will be dependent on building materials and antennas used. Pack one with the Omni Antenna is suitable for areas where the signal is reasonable outside, Pack 2 with the Yagi Antenna is suited to very poor signal areas that require maximum gain.
Building Pack 1 comprises of: Stationary Cel-Fi GO, Blackhawk Omni Antenna 698-2700, 10m LMR240, 6m RG58 cable, Indoor Wall Mount Antenna 698-2700.
Building Pack 2 comprises of: Stationary Cel-Fi GO, Blackhawk Log Periodic 698-2700, 10m LMR240, 6m RG58 cable, Indoor Wall Mount Antenna 698-2700.
CEL-FI GO TELSTRA MOBILE PACK
The Mobile Pack comprises of: Mobile Cel-Fi GO, Indoor Panel Antenna, 3m RG58 cable, Pulse Antenna and Mag Base 698-2100 inc 3.5m cable, 12 volt Cable. It is suitable for the majority of vehicles.
- Supports WCDMA 850 & LTE 700/1800 (inc VoLTE)
- Will only boost one band at a time
- Band Button – enables the selection of a frequency band or automatic
- 70dB system gain (mobile) /100dB system gain (stationary)
- External SMA antenna connectors
- Supports WAVE management app: Band selection, signal measurement
- Boosts mobile coverage in vehicles
- Boosts mobile coverage in small buildings
- Data and Voice support in one solution (The 4G/LTE bands can only be utilised for data if both smart phone and the local network support Voice Over LTE (VOLTE). You will need to check with your smart phone to confirm it has VOLTE functionality)
- Universal network deployment
- Multiple antenna application options (supplied)
Mobile Network and Network Protection Features
- Unconditionally network safe
- Total system relay bandwidth of 20MHz
- Support for 3GPP Rel. 10 features
- Carrier specific booster
- Uplink muting mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active equipment is detected
- User/system registration options available by WAVE
- 255mm (W) x 87mm (D) x 28mm (H)
- Weight 600g
- Cast aluminium chassis with plastic cover
- Use AC charger OR connects directly to 12V vehicle battery
- Rated IP54
Keep an eye out for our next email providing you more information on the differences between the two models.
If you have already provided us your email address to receive updates, there is no need to resupply us this information. If you would like to start receiving updates, please enter your email address HERE.